Every player is required to answer the COVID Questionnaire before arriving to the rink, please follow the link provided and submit your answers. If you are feeling unwell please do not come to the rink and call Northern Health for directions.
SEP 3RD. THE OFFICE WILL BE OPEN STARTING SEP 14TH. MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY FROM 9AM TO 1PM. TUESDAY FROM 4PM TO 8PM
SEP 8TH UPDATE:
Hello Hockey parents and players!
Your Minor Hockey executive had a meeting with the city last week. As always please read all the information and let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help!
1. We have about 60% registration. Please register as soon as possible, we need to know how many teams we will have, we need to order jerseys and build the schedule. Registering your kids enables us to do our job and minimizes delays.
2. Both hockey arenas have a limit of 50 people inside and that includes players and coaches. We are asking for your help to follow and obey the limits. Example: If we have two house teams of 14 kids plus two coaches each, that makes a total on the ice of 32 people. We are then only allowed to have 18 more people on the stands. It is everyone’s responsibility to prevent the spread of Covid-19. If you see a larger group on the arena, please refrain yourself from entering
3. All players are required to answer an online health questionnaire, it is on our website and everyone must answer it before coming to the rink before their practice or game time. Answers will be sent to the city on Fridays for contact tracing purposes.
4. The city has clearly labeled the entry and exit doors, please follow the instructions to avoid congestions.
5. No showers will be available
6. All teams will have a maximum of 15 minutes to exit the building after their practice or game, please make sure to talk to your kids about it and ask them to be as quick as possible
7. We will be playing games, we are working on the schedule and need to wait a couple of weeks to get the ref’s going but we can look forward to having games starting in October. Rep teams will be playing with Prince George, Williams Lake and 100 Mile (depending on the age group).
8. Leisure patch will be closed for skating, please make sure your kids are not using this area
9. Each team will have a representative at the rink in charge of the main door. To avoid people not related to hockey, the main doors will be locked from the inside, due to fire code, they can not be fully locked, exit is allowed at any time. If someone is running late, your team rep will have to open the door for you. Please make sure to come on time.
10. At this point face masks are not required, but feel free to use it if you have one available.
11. Rep tryouts start next week (Sep 14th) Please register and participate. No walk ins will be allowed. The schedule is below!
AUG 20. WE HAVE EXTENDED THE DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS. PLEASE REGISTER ON THIS WEBSITE OR EMAIL THE OFFICE AT QDMHA@SHAW.CA. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE START OF THE SEASON AND WE HAVE HEARD YOU, THERE WILL BE LOTS OF PRACTICES AND GAMES! REGISTER SOON!
AUG 10TH. QUESNEL MINOR HOCKEY HAS PUT TOGETHER OUR BACK TO HOCKEY PLAN, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT ON THE SECTION BELOW. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH ANY CHANGES TO IT AS THE COVID SITUATION EVOLVES.
THIS PLAN IS MADE WITH THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN, COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS IN MIND, IT REQUIRES A FEW ADJUSTMENTS FROM ALL OF US TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ALL SAFE.
QDMHA HAS DESIGNATED CARLOS GONZALEZ AS THE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, PLEASE REACH OUT WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS TO: CGGONZALEZ@SHAW.CA
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER YOUR KIDS FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON. GO TO THE REGISTRATIONS TAB AND DOWNLOAD THE FORM, COMPLETE AND EMAIL IT BACK TO QDMHA@SHAW.CA, WE ARE OFFERING SEVERAL PAYMENT OPTIONS: ETRANSFER TO QDMHA@SHAW.CA, ONLINE PAYMENT ON THIS WEBSITE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD OR MAIL A CHEQUE TO QDMHA, BOX 4565, V2J 3J8
SAVE $$$ BY REGISTERING BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST.
REP TRYOUTS START SEPTEMBER 14TH. RINK 2, TIMES TBD
HOUSE TEAMS START SEP 21ST FOR EVALUATIONS. TIMES TBD
Copyright © 2020 Quesnel Minor Hockey - All Rights Reserved.